Thursday, January 30, 2014

New gear from HHA Sports

I was luck enough to be introduced to HHA Sports threw Al Quackenbush aka The SoCal Bowhunter. And after some time of discussing the advantages of a single pin sight and HHA's  All American construction, I decided it was time for a change. A change to ignite the Western States #singlepinrevolution and sharpen my shooting skills. 



So hence the late night video and installation session. If it wasn't for the rain and the fact that it was 11pm when I was installing it, I would have had it sighted in too. So you will all have to wait on that. 

First reaction is that I am impressed with the rugged construction and pretty clever sighting in method. Very very cool stuff, but more to come very soon to say the least. 

Cheers,
The BB

0 comments:

Post a Comment