Friday, October 5, 2012

Fast Friday- Got to Have Gear

1. Hunten Outdoors- Field View 4- It retails for $150 off their site and really is handy when you just want to check your game cams real quick. The 3.5" view screen is really the size of an IPhone and easily stores in your pack.  Grab the card, hope up in your stand and while you wait for your deer to come by.  A great tool and worth it if you don't want to be messing with changing out your SD card on you camera. Just pop it in and go.  Simple.




2.Gerber Gear Myth Fixed Blade drop point with gut hook. I a knife guy, but this is one product that I really love.  The rubberized handle and built in sharpener that is on the sheath is simply awesome and another must have in your pack.  Out of the box sharp and cut even the toughest and thickest pig hide.  Watch for a full review of the Myth line in the coming weeks.


3. Bee Stinger- Pro Hunter Stabilizer- I did a quick review on the product two weeks ago and to say that I am glad I have in on my bow is an understatement.  I guess I never knew what I was missing.  The carbon shaft and the weighted disk surprisingly don't get in the way for me when I am hiking in after pigs and deer.  Give it a shot and see what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment