Monday, March 5, 2012

Shed you very much!

Its that time of year out here where deer start loosing the antlers and those who did not bag a great buck at least have a chance at getting a peice of him for the wall. It is fun, exciting and for me a family experience. Which brings us to Saturday. We were in the middle of moving to our new place when we made a quick stop at my Father-in-law's property to get a few things. As we where coming down the driveway my son yells, "Stop! I see something!" Not really believing he found anything of importance, I kept driving. Once we stopped he was out in a flash back up the drive way and returned with this guy.
  That's my boy. Way to go son.  We continued looking for sheds and found two more sets.  All in all it was a good day, but by far the four point was the highlight.  Good time and good haul.

Till the next time,

The Bearded Boar

0 comments:

Post a Comment