Friday, September 23, 2011

Bowfishing the Canal.....And Video Editing Wall

   I had a blast shooting the footage for video this week, but I hit the wall last night and the two nights before.    I have been getting to bed at around 12am for the past couple of nights trying to be the video the way I want it.  Hard part has been getting up for work at 430am the next morning. But for vids this awesome you have to do what you have to do.  The Vid went thought three rewrites and the final product I am happy with enough to share it with you all.  So with much exhaustion, passion, sore arms, and exhaustion here is the vid.

Enjoy,

The Bearded Boar

1 comment:

  1. Cool video, Tony! Looks like you had a ton of fun and the editing also shows. You can tell you spent some time on this one. I really like the music along with the sepia/old time video reel look. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete