Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"Day of 20 Misses"

  Here is the second Video in Bearded Boar Video Store, "Day of 20 Misses" chronicles my best and worst day of my bowfishing career.  I saw more fish yesterday than ever before, but I missed more fish then ever before.  Not sure if it was just me or if I just folded under the pressure of trying to self film.  Either way it was a humbling experience to say the least and lets all face it, we have off days.
  
  So with out further ado, here is a good laugh at my expense.





The Bearded Boar

Here is a link to another version to the video with different music.  20 Misses w/ Zac Brown Band

PS. Weight is coming down, 235 and My eating habits are under control. Looking forward to my run this afternoon, an hour through the fields of Oxnard, CA.

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment